Wask Group ©2021. Allrights reserved powered by Ieyesplendors Int. Ltd.
What We Can Do for Your Business go Faster
There are many variations of passages
AREA OF SERVICE:
WASK Group operates in the under listed areas and are opened to investors for partnership.
- Infrastructure Development: This includes Development of new cities; Amusement Parks and recreation projects; roads and railways, International conferencing and hotel accommodation; Shopping malls and commercial centers, Entertainment theatres, game centers and transport.
- Importation/Distribution of Agriculture inputs such as fertilizer; commodities such as sugar, rice, oil, tuna, fisheries, beef, poultry etc.
- Transport maintenance products such as car tyre sealant, engine oil etc.
- Clean Energy (Magnetic Energy), Solar Energy etc.
- The organisation is currently registered as a Limited Liability Company under the Ghana Company Act of 1963 (Act 197) and it believes it has the impetus to provide workable waste management solution to Ghana’s sanitation situation. It provides the following waste management services: Households and Business Waste Collection
- Sale and Installation of Biogas System for households, hotels, offices and factories
- Recycling of plastics into roofing tiles and pavement blocks
- Waste sensitization training programmes in senior high schools, tertiary institutions, and corporate organizations.
This is also an ongoing establishment, which has been registered with the registrar General’s Department under the Ghana Company’s Act- 1963 (Act197). WASK Luxury Travels and Vacations will focus on its clients’ requirement and co-ordinate with their staff to provide them with total satisfaction. It will be one of the most diversified travel organizations in Ghana that will provide professional travel Management to top corporate bodies as well as individuals. With our financial strength, our highly experienced and customer oriented professionals will render cost effective and quality services with advanced system and innovations you would expect from a leader.
- The business will offer a wide range of one-stop vehicle vinyl wrap services to the general public. WASK FHOGA will engage the services of trained and competent technicians in the provision of quality automotive vinyl wrap services to its clients. As long as people use their cars and trucks regularly, there will always be reasons for them to visit an auto vinyl workshop if indeed they want these vehicles to continue to ply the roads in their appealing modes. As the prices of vehicle spraying increases, consumers are inclined to switch to vinyl wrap services. As a result of this trend, the service business will continue to grow. In fact, it is eminent to use good looking cars with very attractive designs. This establishment is also in the pipeline.
The plan will point out all the major details of the business project that I am proposing. With the plan, we can achieve substantial percentages of wealth in our market value as well as the next fiscal quarter when work commences. The plan is aimed to improve both marketing and sales of the company and it is expected to show results within a year.
- this is also an on- going establishment that will provide the following services:
- Supply of hospital equipment and materials
- Pharmaceutical production unit
- Hepatitis B campaign (Screening and Vaccination) in Senior high schools, tertiary institutions and corporate entities.
- Sale of original Total Life Changes detox tea and other organic products
The Spintex Medical Centre is a limited liability company, registered with the registrar General’s Department under the Ghana Company’s Act- 1963 (Act197). It is formed to be the centre of excellence where general, specialist consultation, various lab, imaging investigations are carried out for preventive therapeutic management of various conditions. We provide world- class medical care to the people of Spintex and Ghana at large. As you seek your own health outcome, we urge you to find out for yourself why SMC remains a standard for healthcare at Spintex. We offer general and preventive health care for all ages and utilize professional experienced staff, new equipment, sound medical training, a referral system and nearby hospital facilities in order to maximize the care for each patient. Facility location is Ground Floor, Glorious Majesty house, Spintex- Accra.
This subsidiary aims at alleviating poverty and creating a sense of belonging amongst the less privileged in our societies. We donate food, clothes and money to over 500 people on quarterly basis. Other activities include; food kitchen, cleaning on world sanitation day etc.
Martin is the Chief Executive Officer of Crystal Capital & Investments Limited, a diversified financial services and consulting firm in Accra, Ghana. He is an Economist and Banker with over 20 years of experience. He is a past Acting Managing Director of First Atlantic Bank Limited (FABL), where he successfully turned the bank around, significantly improved the bank’s visibility and won the most prestigious Banking Awards in 2012: Best Bank for Customer Care and Best Bank, Business Advisory.
Martin has also worked as Associate Director, Local Corporate, Credit Analysis, Economic Intelligence, and Client Coverage at the Corporate Banking Department of Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited. He in addition, has worked as an Economist in the Monetary Policy Analysis and Financial Stability Department of the Bank of Ghana. As a Strategist and Economist, Martin has designed a Strategy Execution Model (SEM), which provides a framework for the execution of strategy within an organization.
Benjamin is the Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) of Ceragm Ghana where he serves a population of about 6,500 each month with moxibusion, massage, therometherapy and chiropractic services as a corporate social responsibility. With his hard work, he served for 6 years as a director of music at the centre for national culture in Greater Accra. He is also the C.E.O of Lits bright star enterprises and Giglo solar energy solutions.
Benjamin holds a Bachelor of Science Certificate in public administration and a diploma certificate in music and theatre arts from GIMPA and UEW respectively.